2017. THEATRE ART FOR EDUCATION, PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP
Updated: Feb 26
THEATRE ART FOR EDUCATION, PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP (2015 – 1 – RO01 – KA201 – 015114)
Project title: Theatre Art for education, Personal Development and European Citizenship (2015 – 1 – RO01 – KA201 – 015114)
Programme: Erasmus+ KA2Summary: The purpose of the project is to contribute to the personal and social development of the young generation.
Project aim: The project aims at social integration into the multicultural environment, openness, capability to better understand and accept the differences between people in terms of the way they are, act and express themselves.Project objectives:– Explore the ethnic values held by teenagers and enhance their self-esteem through emphasizing the unique and honorable national/ ethnic origin of their countries. The specific historical events and interpretation of them will be used as a working tool to reach the desired outcome.
– Learn to better evaluate and understand commonalities and differences among people; change perspective and be more empathic while focusing on ethnical aspects observed right on the spot,
– during the transnational meetings and workshops.
– Develop transnational communication skills (both verbal and nonverbal), exploring emotions, reactions led by them, conflict solving and etc. through using the method of acting.
– Enhance the awareness of innate creativity, spontaneity, capability to solve the problems and reason held by each of us through stories of national heroes and relationships among them.
– Build trust based dyadic and group relationships among teenagers from various countries/ cultures; strengthen those relationships through acting and experiential workshops.
– Strengthen relationships among participant in terms of European identity (experiencing that despite of differences all are the part of one European society).
Partners:Fundatia Cultural Stiintifica Gheorghe – RomaniaNGO Socialinių inovacijų centras – LithuaniaCentro Publico Integrado O Cruce – SpainThe Organization for Poverty Allevation&Development – SwedenEurogems Aps – ItalyZespol Szkol Gimnazjum im. Solidarnosci w Korycinie – PolandThe project is funded by the European Commission.