European Region Entrepreneurship connection (EFEB Network) 2015-1-EL01-KA204-014007.
The general purpose of the project EFEB Network is to strengthen women’s capability to be active members of society in terms of social, economic and political context. The project will provide participants with three Master classes (A: Social entrepreneurship, B: Digital economy; C: Eco-innovation delivered in a form of 17 webinars) as a tool which will support women with the information, encourage initiative and give the guidelines how to develop the relevant skills.
EFEB Network aims at:
The specific project objectives are the following:
- Involvement of women in training activities aiming in their professional development and career expertise
- Learning women entrepreneurs to take more calculated risks
- Inspiration and support for “would-be” women entrepreneurs and women returning to work
- Teaching women in business skills and promoting opportunities for career development
- Promote entrepreneurship so that more people and in particular younger ones, seriously consider entrepreneurship as career option
- Encouraging female entrepreneurs to create their own businesses
- Advocating innovation in management/ production and best practices towards introducing new business models
Greek association of women entrepreneurs (SEGE) – Greece
INNOGATE TO EUROPE – Spain
NGO Socialinių inovacijų centras – Lithuania
WESTFALISCHE HOCHSCHULE GELSENKIRCHEN – Germany
ESTEEM – The United Kingdom
NGO Agricola – Ukraine
GEORGIAN ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN IN BUSINESS – Georgia
Cluster Experts Baltic Sea Region – Latvia
The project is funded by the European Commission.